Cooking up a stir fry is an easy way of using up leftover vegetables. Satay is my favourite and the peanut butter in this makes it creamy and rich. I also used a rainbow of vegetables, to make the stir fry healthier as well as pretty. This takes about 20 minutes in total in preparation and cooking time.
1 packet soba noodles
1 packet satay tofu
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon ginger
1 garlic clove
Half a bunch of kale
1 bunch baby broccoli
1 red capsicum
1 tablespoon tamari
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Juice of one lime
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1/3 cup water
1. Heat oil in a wok. Once hot, add ginger, garlic, hoisin sauce and tofu. Cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut vegetables, julienne the carrots and capsicum. Add to wok and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Whisk together peanut butter, water, lime juice, tamari and sweet chilli sauce.
5. Add noodles and sauce to wok and toss.
6. Enjoy! Serves four people as a main meal.